(Your letterhead - if u don’t have one create it with all correspondence info)
Date:
To,
Uni addressDear Sir/Madam:
Ref: Supplemental Information for (your name) – (your course).
I am writing in support of my application for the degree-your course. As requested, I have enclosed the following documents:
· Copy of confirmation of online application
· Transcripts from your college name (Undergraduate Program)
· Attested junior college (College name) mark sheet by degree college (name College)
· Recommendation Letters from –
1. Name and in brackets his/her designation(Assistant Professor)
2. (Lecturer)
3. (Lecturer)
· Current Resume
· Copies of GRE and TOEFL scores
· Official bank statement of finances
I have requested ETS to forward my GRE and TOEFL scores directly to you. If you require any further information, please email me at the above mentioned address. I look forward to being part of the forthcoming Fall Class of 2006.
Thanking you,
Yours truly,
(your name)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment